Raspberry Pi of Death Blog
By N. Leveck
On some todos for RPoD
- Identify all type 1 and 0 local links with nonstatic content and generate atom feeds
- sitelog is the first obvious candidate
- FilesOfInterest and DocumentStore are also on the list
- Possibly these two should actually be combined into just the DocumentStore...
- Get off my ass and implement a crontab driven rsync backup of RPoD to the external drive
- seriously, why haven't I done this?
- possibly rsync RPoD
- the external drive to my 256GB thumb drive... gonna think on this
- maybe a third Raspberry Pi (Pi Zero this time?) to act soley as a backup device?
- Fully migrate all music by me into gopherspace. This is primarily for control. Bandcamp is pretty stable, but I would prefer to have a full hierarchical local copy of my discography, it was a lot of work after all...
- Reorganize and streamine the layout of the main gophermap.
- How long do I want it to be?
- is this an issue? I enjoy Papa Grex's long scrolling layout, but tx's minimalism is pretty sweet... this will likely continue to be an organic endeavor.
Identify more sources of content to import into gopherspace
- I am a big fan of the HackerNews0 gopherspace
- MetaFilter's1 blatent liberal slant turns me off
- I feel the same about slashdot (which I stopped visiting sometime around 1999 or so) my slashdot2gopher2 page is pretty halfhearted in any case (lynx dump)
- I live in the console, so this is more about a personal search than building the RPoD gopherhole
All content © 2017-2019 Nathaniel Leveck, all rights reserved. Gopher links funneled through the RPoD gopher->http proxy server.