Raspberry Pi of Death Blog

By N. Leveck



The hosting experiment failed. The shell app written in FreeBasic and compiled to native arm experienced performance degredation after the telnet service on port 9001 was hammered from China. I have removed the experiment, and downed RPoD for a couple of hours today to accomplish a main drive upgrade -- 32gb to 256gb.

In other news, I found a Handera 330 on ebay for $20, and the seller has like 19 more of them. I had been looking for one so I bought it.

All content © 2017-2019 Nathaniel Leveck, all rights reserved. Gopher links funneled through the RPoD gopher->http proxy server.